Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of JP Harvey Engineering unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of JP Harvey Engineering when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of JP Harvey Engineering if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of JP Harvey Engineering, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
- We restrict access to personal information to JP Harvey Engineering employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.